Neuro Ambassadors Program
Neuro Ambassadors are an integral part of our organization that is actually changing lives everyday. Ambassadors have the opportunity to:
- Network with others also passionate about helping children and their families
- Spread the Word about Neuro’s impact on our communities
- Provide insight and ideas regarding events, fundraising and community involvement
- Support our Executive Director as she engages the community at the state level to create change.
How to Get involved
- Support Neuro’s kids with a commitment of $100 per month that will be used exclusively to provide therapy and support for vulnerable families.
- Meet twice a year at a wine and dine event. These events are an opportunity to learn about how your support has impacted our families and hear about opportunities to help support our cause.
- Work directly with our Executive Director to engage the community in support of Neuro
- Contact Karen Brelje, Executive Director at email@example.com or give her a call at 503-657-8903. Be sure to mention that you’re interested in becoming involved in the Neuro Ambassadors Program.