- McMinnville Location – Part-Time or Full-Time
Full-Time permanent employees are eligible for, paid vacation, paid sick time, paid holidays, matching retirement plan, comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance, life Insurance, Public Loan Forgiveness program eligibility, and professional development assistance. Part-Time permanent employees are eligible for: paid sick time, matching retirement plan, and professional development assistance.
***SIGN ON BONUS: $1,500 for Part-Time permanent positions and $2,500 for full time permanent positions***
Job Description and Details
- Provide speech and language therapy services to children (infancy to adolescence) and young adults in a clinic-based setting. Must have experience evaluating and facilitating speech, language, and communication development. The ideal candidate will perform therapy with a play-based approach, incorporating movement and gym activities into their therapy practice. Experience in Alternate Communication Methods, Feeding, Oral Motor Therapy, Floor-time Approach, Social Skills Training, Sensory Integration, and/or other pediatric specialties highly preferred.
- Degree in Speech Therapy from an accredited college or university, SLP license for the State of Oregon, and current CPR certification. Speech-language Pathology Assistants, as well as, graduates with a strong passion for working in pediatrics and a willingness to learn are encouraged to apply.
- Must be comfortable with holding therapy sessions both in clinic and telehealth
- Prefer a minimum of 2 years of experience in pediatrics, but could provide training to a strong applicant who is passionate about working with kids with special needs.
- Must be able to meet the OHA vaccination mandate requirements.
Qualified applicants may email a current resume and cover letter, as attached PDFs. Attn: Therapy Director, Jaime Race, MOT, OTR/L to email@example.com. Email Subject line: Speech Therapy Position – [indicate desired position and location]. Also include position information in your cover letter.